the harbor. History edit Planning edit Planning of the line started in 1874, when Aust-Agder County Municipality (then Nedenes) established a railway committee. Unique grorud kirke lokale waveguide - The heart of our speakerdesigns. From 1935, the line received two daily trains per direction per day. The line originally ran 90 kilometers (56 mi) north from Arendal.
Climate data for Arendal Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Year Average high C (F).8 (35.2).4 (34.5).4 (38.1).7 (45.9).0 (55.4).8 (62.2).2 (66.6).0 (66.2).3 (59.5).0 (51.8).7 (44.1).8. Among other things, 30,000 narrow gauge ties had been replaced. 30 During the war, the railway increased its transport of wood, used to replace coal. The popularity of the arrangement has been steadily increasing. The plans, which were not voted over, involved the line continuing northwards to the country border to Telemark (then Bratsberg where it would branch in two and run to Drangsvannet and Tveitsund. The station area at mli is a bus station, while the station building itself is a library.
20 Work on the Bylefossen Bridge started in early 1908 and was completed in late 1909. "NSB legger ned Arendalsbanen og Bratsbergbanen" (in Norwegian). Similar industry was planned at Suplandsfoss, 4 kilometers (2.5 mi) further north; plans to reopen the line to there were launched, but in 1970, NSB agreed that the Norwegian Public Roads Administration could use the remaining part of flislegger haugesund the line for National Road 415. The earthworks from the tunnel was used to fill up part of the port. The section from Nelaug to Simonstad was reopened, and a 1-kilometer (0.62 mi) long branch line was built from Simonstad. 45 In 1939, the mine at Sftestad reopened, with an annual production of 100,000 tonnes (98,000 long tons; 110,000 short tons) of iron ore. "Arendalsbanen starter opp igjen. With the introduction of the Class 73, NSB also proposed establishing a direct morning express from Arendal to Oslo without transfer at Nelaug. Frequent contacts with the world abroad put their mark on our culture and traditions. A bridge across the river was therefore built and opened in 1918. 2 Coat-of-arms edit The coat-of-arms of Arendal were granted on 7 November 1924 (based upon an older seal). The passenger service with Dlen on Nisser was terminated in 1937.